Tuesday, September 19, 2017

More Slider Events

If you missed the Slider Eating Contest at Wild Rumpus, too bad! It was a multi-species event. The dog won.

Bodie, the champ, at 8 pounds.

The launch party at The Red Balloon was fun too. Debut author Melanie Heuiser Hill and I shared a book birthday, so although there was only one species present, there were two authors.

You can still pick up signed copies at either store.

On Saturday, September 23 I will be doing events at two different Twin Cities area Barnes & Noble stores.

In Edina, at the Galleria B&N, I'll be on a panel with Bryan Bliss, Carrie Mesrobian, Monica Ropal, and Jacqueline West. I don't know who's in charge of this thing, but they had better bring a whip. 11:00-1:00.

A few hours later I will be at the B&N in Minnetonka with debut author Andrew DeYoung. Andrew is launching his new sci-fi novel, The Exo Project. Can't wait to meet him, and read his book! 2:00-4:00 p.m.


Of course, we will be signing books at both events: my new middle-grade novel Slider will be on hand, as well as my most recent YA book, Eden West.


Click here to read SLIDER reviews.


No comments: