Monday, November 15, 2010

Blank Confession: In Stores This Week


On Saturday, November 20, at 1:00 p.m. I'll be signing books at Once Upon a Crime in Minneapolis. If you can't make it, give them a call (612-870-3785) and have them set aside a signed and personalized copy for you. Once Upon a Crime is one of the Midwest's premier booksellers - they'll be here long after the last B&N has closed its doors.  Especially if you give them your business.

Saturday, December 4th, at 2:00 p.m. I will be at The Loft Literary Center for a reading from the new book.  It's free, and there will be snacks.  This is part of the fabulous Second Story Reading Series curated by Swati Avasthi and Heather Bouwman.  Each reading features two readers, one "established" YA or MG author (that would be me), and one "rising star."  In this case, the rising star is Steve Brezenoff, who has written a YA novel with the excellent title The Absolute Value of -1. Last chance to get signed copies for the holidays!

One more thing - on Saturday, January 22, at 2:00 p.m., I'll be at The Red Balloon in St. Paul to talk and sign copies of both Blank Confession and The Big Crunch.  

3 comments:

Daughter Number Three said...

I hope to be at the Once Upon a Crime event.

To make a link open in a new window, you'll have to edit the HTML. Once you've made the link the usual way, click the Edit HTML button. Find the link, and add target="_blank" after the URL but before the final closing >

Like this:

opening bracket a href="the full URL" target="_blank" closing bracket

No space after the opening bracket or before the closing bracket. (Sorry I can't put it in here as code or it would just turn into a link.)

Pete Hautman said...

Thank you! That works great. I'd been trying to do it globally (for all my blogger links) by editing the header HTML. I found instructions online, but I could not make it work.

Anonymous said...

i could make it work